Thursday, August 20, 2009

UGAly bags

I realized that I never put up a picture of the UGAly bags that I made. It's a mom and daughter set. They were a trial run. There are things that I like and dislike about each, but it's a process. Eventually, I will find the exact materials that I prefer.

4 comments:

jennjenn said...

They are cute... but ewwwwey... you let that material into your house?????

JM said...

You know I love my friend when...

Matt almost made me take it back, though, when I showed it to him.

Some of it is still here. I'm just glad it's put away and I don't have to look at it!

JM said...

Oh...and that would be Michelle...so wrong in so many ways!

j.j. said...

So when you wrote "UGAly" where you thinking "ug-a-ly" ??? =) made me laugh, not b/c I think they are "ugly" but b/c I know where your affections lie!!