***If you're a guy who doesn't like to know about girly things or a girl who doesn't want the details of pregnancy, quit reading now...you've been warned!***
For a while, this little girl inside me has been jumping around on my cervix (at least that's my best guess about what's going on). Thankfully, it doesn't happen all the time...mostly just in the evening when she really gets to moving. However, it is a very strange and uncomfortable feeling! It often makes me jump. Has anybody else ever had this happen?
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hmmm...I don't think so...
I was expecting some really gross things -- like mucus plug or something. . but jumping on the cervix -- a man would have NO idea what that would feel like! I don't think I've had that either, but this girl definitely can get her fingers & toes on some organs that I can't identify. it feels REALLY weird, and I have jumped before because of the discomfort (not pain). Is it painful? And, at least that's good position -- low, low, low and ready to come out!
I wouldn't exactly call it pain, but it's definitely not comfortable either. I don't think I had this feeling with the other two. Unfortunately, she's not all that low, I don't think. As of last week, my cervix was really high still...and my babies don't usually drop down until about time to push.
Post a Comment